Do you have a passion for providing the highest standard of quality, professional and compassionate healthcare to individuals in need? Do you reside in the Sackville Area and have reliable means of transportation?
We want to connect with you! RJF Healthcare is currently recruiting Certified CCAs, CCA students, PLAR students and Nursing Students to work with our valued home care clients, and hospital / long term care clients, in the Halifax Regional Municipality – with a greater need in the Sackville Area!
To be considered for these roles, you must:
- have provincial CCA certification OR;
- be currently enrolled in an accredited CCA or PLAR program and have completed your first placement OR;
- be currently enrolled in a Baccalaureate Nursing Program or Practical Nursing Program and have completed Body Mechanics, Positioning/Transfers, Personal Care & Special Treatments and an applicable clinical placement.
You must also present:
- two professional references (students must have one clinical instructor recommend them for employment)
- a clear criminal record check completed within the last 12 months
- a CPR/SFA level C certificate issued within the last 12 months
Here at RJF, we provide each and every client with quality healthcare services by only recruiting top quality candidates who are dedicated, organized, caring, professional and compassionate. We offer part-time and full-time employment, group benefits, continuous education and flexible schedules at competitive wages.
How to Apply
If joining a team of caring healthcare professionals seems like a perfect fit for you, connect with us today! Please email your resume to Beth at email@example.com or by fax to 902-425-8848.
Locally owned and managed since 1986, RJF HealthCare is a leader in healthcare staffing and training in Nova Scotia. We are proud to be an approved supplier to the Nova Scotia Department of Health and Continuing Care Nova Scotia.
We thank all job applicants for their interest, and while we’d love to chat with everyone, only those selected for interview will be contacted.Submit General Application